Friday, May 27, 2011

Oh life -

Sometimes, I, just as everyone else, get down in life. You have one of those days or one of those weeks and for some reason no matter how great life is you can't seem to put a smile on your face. Whether it starts out badly in the morning with burnt toast or slowly progresses into a shallow depression through small incidents doesn't matter; it is universal: the blues. I happen to currently be in the blues. It's never the best time but it does offer a learning experience. For some reason I always want to be alone and silent, surrounded by things that comfort me. I think a lot and right now as I think I try to look at things positively. I slowly climb out of my comfortable-blues-bubble. It's always important to keep your chin up when you least feel like it. Always remember that when you hit rock bottom, you bounce. So, look for the light at the end of tunnel and keep on pushing forward, life has a way of surprising you!

xoxo, love always,
Blakely Jane Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment