Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday - May 25, 2011

So here I am! I, like many others who create blogs, am looking for something new to do with my life, something exciting, so, as I said, here I am. I realize that most people don't want to hear about another sad life story so I have vowed to be different. Different in the sense that what I will have to offer. I will bring uplifting, funny, creative, colorful, elements to this blog and make it something to talk about or share. I hope to bring a small corner of sun to everyone who reads this. I think of it as my little plant, plant it, water it, give it sunlight and love and hope to god that it grows to be something more than just a weed. How could I possibly accomplish this? If it's one thing I've learned it's that the world is a scary place, a big, scary place. I feel that most of us go through life fearing the unfathomable number of things that could go wrong. So, it's time that someone brings something sweet, light, and easy to the front. That person can be me. If you're looking for stories and pictures and art and lists and beauty and most importantly: brilliant reality, then you are in the right place my friend.

Now I suppose this is my first post which makes me nervous. I feel like this is a warm-up, the pretext to this... journey. I'm feeling that feeling where I can't just jump into my first steps of "generating sun" right off of my introduction so you must grant me a second chance and stop those eyes from rolling and sighs from escaping as you realize just how big of a rookie I am when it comes to this. Thank you for being patient and just you wait for what could be the start of something you'll never forget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment